A crushing but meaningless blow.

22 March 2006

The Minor Horrors of the Modern World

So my boss(es) have finally started cracking the whip over my constant lateness. Yet even when I try to get here on time, something thwarts me, usually the trains. The R should be renamed the 5 MPH Train, and today's ride was greatly enhanced by the screaming maniacal child in my car. Pity the poor father but he seemed like a moron and this kid just wouldn't quit: "NO! NOOO! NO NO! NOOO!!!" over and over and over, red in the face, squirming all over the seat. It was hideous.

In other news, my fantasy baseball drafts are complete and I am quite pleased with my teams, it's still fucking cold, and the creditor wolves are pounding on my door, but I won't let them get to me, oh no no no.

I don't understand the appeal of AC/DC.

No comments: